• Inclusion in membership directory and online LNC locator
• Educational opportunities:
• Local chapter meetings
• Local, state and national seminars and conferences
• Annual national conference
• Continuing Education Units
• Quarterly newsletters (local / national)
• Networking opportunities
• Employment leads
• Advertising possibilities
• Access to members-only Listserve (a vital resource for most members!)
Active Member - Registered nurses maintaining an active license in the United States, who are currently consulting in medical and legal matters or issues. Must hold current membership in the national organization, the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants. May vote, hold office, serve on committees, and partake of all benefits of membership.
Associate Member - Registered Nurses maintaining an active license in the United States, who are interested in the goals and activities of AALNC, but not currently consulting. Must hold current membership in the national organization, the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants.
Sustaining Member - Any individual, law firm or organization interested in the goals and activities of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultant San Diego Chapter.
Membership to the National organization of AALNC is required for local chapter membership.
For details regarding National membership, please click here.
To join the San Diego Chapter, please contact our Membership Chairperson below:
AALNC San Diego
15613 Via Montecristo
San Diego, CA 92127
E-mail membership chair